With more than 30 million social media followers and 59 million monthly visitors, Forbes’ online is one of the world’s premier business and leadership websites. To have your article published with Forbes lets the world know that you have something worth saying. It is a sign that you are an expert in your field. That is why we are excited to announce that Derek Robinson, our CEO, and founder, now has an article featured in the Entrepreneurs section on Forbes.com.
First published on December 20, 2017, “How Your Landing Page Design Can Help Lead to Better Conversions” reinforces the importance of well-designed landing pages. It also aims to answer some of the most popular landing page riddles, including:
- How to Perfect Your Landing Pages for B2B Markets: Make heavy use of video and multimedia content to cater to busy business professional’s short attention spans.
- Whether to Go for an Elaborate or Minimal Landing Page: The answer to this depends on the complexity, pricing, and importance of your product.
- What Can I Do Design Wise to Make My Landing Pages More Effective: Always keep the source of your visitors in mind.
The article also highlights a variety of tips and statistics meant to take your conversion rate from mediocre to great. While we have featured many of these tips on our blog before, it does not hurt to remind you how important it is that landing pages:
- Highlight Customer Benefits: Customers rarely care about your product and services. They care about what your products and services can do for them.
- Include Clear Calls to Action: Tell your customers what you want from them. If you need them to subscribe to an e-mail list, just ask!
- Keep It Clutter-Free: Constrain every main page to one goal. A cluttered landing page can be a huge turn-off.
- Stick to Easy to Read Fonts: If your customers cannot read your site, they can’t use it.
- Include Testimonials: People do not usually trust the claims of advertisers. They are willing, however, to test the feedback of real customers.
- Are Free of Grammatical Errors: People can be picky about grammar, word choice, and sentence structure. To those individuals, a lack of proper editing makes your business look sloppy.
Please click title to read the article: How Your Landing Page Design Can Help Lead To Better Conversions